Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tyler Sash reliving Freshman year



A day after learning cornerback Terrell Thomas is likely out for the season with a partially torn ACL, the Giants learned they'll be without another member of the secondary for a quarter of the regular season. Safety Tyler Sash has been suspended four games by the NFL for a violation of the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances. Later that day Sash tweeted:

"I took a prescription drug (Adderall) legally under a doctor's care for an anxiety condition during the offseason in March of this year. The purpose was to help me with public speaking appearances," Sash said in a statement. "I had no idea that this prescription drug was banned by NFL policy. Although I take full responsibility for this situation, I also want to state that I have never cheated or taken performance-enhancing drugs, and I frown on those who do. I am highly disappointed by the league's decision in this matter, but I will continue to do my best on and off the field."


Tyler, I love ya but next time come up with a better excuse. Poppin addy's to help with your anxiety that's caused by your extreme fear of reading children's books to kindergarteners? Nice try. We all know the real story. You went to visit your Alma Mater (Iowa) with some former teammates. The night started off fine. Hitting the bars, drinking beers, then one of your friends started buying tequila shots and everything went down hill from there. You ended up at the TKE house with a very questionable Asian girl grinding against your braggiole. She asked you to come back with her but you were tired, so you ran around the house until you found the Rush Chairman who gave you 2 pills for $10 dollars, crushed them up, rolled up a Washington, blew a few lines, and took the girl back to her room. Next thing you remember is waking up in morning on a lofted bed in the freshman dorms looking for a condom wrapper. I mean their could be some things I missed but I'm pretty sure that's how his night went down. Anyway Tyler I hope it was worth it because you're suspended for 4 games and Will Hill is looking to move up the depth chart.      

No comments:

Post a Comment